Program and Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model allows clients to scale up and down resources in sync with their project delivery needs. Planning, managing, and deploying the right people and skills at the right time, on the right projects.
Why PMaaS with Corbin Solutions?
When you are launching a project that is mission-critical, but outside of your organization’s expertise, PMaaS offers the ideal solution for ensuring project success. This model will allow you to focus on the core competency of your organization, calling on PMaaS only when needed.
Benefits of PMaaS:
Corbin Solutions offers superior PMaaS, particularly for organizations employing complex technologies.
- Time-tested principles – We provide a tailored methodology for project management based on best practices, having completed hundreds of projects with clients of differing sizes.
- Established structure – We organize your goals into a detailed format that gives a clear direction for the digital initiative.
- Ongoing framework – Identify, prioritize, and launch projects of various magnitude over time.
- Predictable outcomes – We exercise a results-oriented approach and creative ideology.
- Clarity, simplicity, and direction – Simplify and organize your complicated digital transformation initiative.
How PMaaS Works
PMaaS at Corbin Solutions starts with an initial intake of your organization’s project or program scope. We then help assess the needs of the project, potential obstacles, and desired delivery date.
Once we have gathered the above information, the next step is to craft a tailored solution to meet your program or project management needs and timeline. Corbin Solutions stays transparent, accountable, and results-driven throughout the engagement, so you and your team are always fully informed of project status.
What Projects Need PMaaS?
- Projects that are mission-critical but not within the organization’s expertise.
- Large-scale projects with significant impact.
- Complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Budget-crunched projects that can’t afford mistakes or long learning curves.
- Time-crunched projects that can’t wait to work through contracted milestones.
- Technology vendor management beyond the expertise of your team.
What is included with Corbin Solutions’ PMaaS services?
Corbin Solutions provides an engagement manager with experience in project management and customer implementations on-site. This makes regular client touchpoints possible and ensures that the team remains on track.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Put a customized improvement plan into action
- PMO framework development
- Enhance an existing framework or build one from the ground up
- Project management training and advisory
- Employ a new process, framework, or organizational model effectively
- Process improvement
- Reduce waste and increase efficiency
- End-to-end process mapping and progress implementation
- Experts in Remote Access Program and Project Management to support your IT project delivery in these uncertain times and cover staffing shortfalls.
- Our expertise is available on-demand remotely, offering rapid response time. You can align resources as and when you need it, on a cost-effective, full-time, or part-time basis.
- We adapt to support your program and project needs.